Friday, April 11, 2008

Getting to Know You

Okay, Cammy, here's your meme - since I've got an interview and four weddings to perform today!

A is for age: 53, yesterday.
B is for booze of choice: Not on the radar. Quit August 8, 2002.
C is for career: Travel journalist and professional cellist.
D is for your dog’s name:
No pets.
E is for essential items you use/love everyday: Coffee pot, laptop, ATT 8525 PDA, MP3 player
F is for favorite song(s) at the moment: You Inspire Me
by Skye Dyer
G is for favorite games: What will I cook for dinner tonight?
H is for hometown: Hot Springs, AR
I is for instruments you play: cello, piano
J is for jam or jelly you like: grape jam, pear preserves, honey
K is for kids: Wayne, 25.
L is for last kiss: A few minutes ago, DH.
M is for most admired trait: Smile, sense of humor
N is for name of your crush: DH
O is for overnight hospital stays: broken bones, baby
P is for phobias: I've learned not to verbalize these.
Q is for quotes you like: "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime." — Mark Twain, 1857
R is for biggest regret: Not worth the time to think about.
S is for sweets of your choice: Fresh fruit.
T is for time you wake up: 1:30 and 5:30 a.m.
U is for underwear: Yes.
V is for vegetables you love: Turnip greens!!
W is for worst habit: Cramming too much into my schedule,
but I'm getting better at prioritizing according to goals, not urgency.
X is for x-rays you’ve had: wrist, ankle, hand, mouth, boobs
Y is for yummy food you make: Cajun food!
Z is for zodiac sign: I'm an Aries

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

You are such an interesting and accomplished person! I just know we'd get along famously!

Enjoy the weddings!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Love the answers, especially the first one: (belated) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm not sure how to tell you this, but I do occasionally make it over to Hot Springs. I have family there. :) I'm just saying...

Have a great weekend! Don't forget to breathe!

Pattie said...

Hey Rebbeca - I used to play the cello in my younger days -- and I'm an Aries! Woo hoo for us Rams! And Happy Birthday yesterday, m'dear. Here's to many more to come!

PS - If you have a chance, head over to my blog and cast your vote... :-)

Grace Acres said...

This is so interesting. I will have to try this on my blog. Sounds like you are proud of your family and you strive for excellence. God Bless