Friday, April 18, 2008

Coming Out of the Closet

Somebody better at "figuring out the details" than I am may have a suggestion how we can help each other out with the clothes we've shrunk out of.

I'm about ready to do something with the 16's now taking up space in my closet. And probably somebody else who is sliding down to a 16 could make good use of some of these items.

And I'm guessing that because so many HYC bloggers are closet fashionistas anyway, we could probably make this work pretty well - if only we had a plan.

Ideas, anyone?

P.S. Happy birthday, Mom!

3 comments:

Hanlie said...

Your mom looks like Jane Fonda! Very glamorous!

R.Shack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Your mother is GORGEOUS!!

I am, unfortunately, about 10 sizes away from 16's. But I'll be there soon!