Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Upload Coupons to Your Kroger Loyalty Card?

Despite good intentions, I've never been diligent enough at clipping and filing coupons to make it worth my time to use the technique when I shop.
By the time I remember the coupons, they are usually expired. On the other hand, I always use my Kroger Plus loyalty card.

Voila! Kroger has partnered with Procter & Gamble Co. to test a computer program allowing shoppers to electronically load coupons onto loyalty cards. (more)

I am SO all over this!! Load your coupons now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sound great to me!! I always have the best of intentions... I cut them out but they never quite make it to the grocery. Maybe this way I'd actually get to use them!

Unknown said...


Good post. I am a regular visitor of your site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the excellent site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.

Restaurant rewards